This study club designed specifically for new dental graduates provides a quality educational environment to encourage development of new skills and understanding, promote personal and professional growth, and facilitate collaboration. Contact Dr. Chanel von Schlichting for more information and to join this club.
Led by Dr. Chanel von Schlichting and hosted by Inter-Chrome Dental Lab in our Training Center, the club meets the last Tuesday of each month. View events below.
2022 Calendar of Events
Mark your calendars! Check back soon for registration information on these upcoming events:
January 25, 2022: See above.
February 21, 2022: Dentures 101 with Dr. Chanel von Schlichting and Eddi von Schlichting
March 29, 2022: Dr. Roxanne Amos on Composite Bonding
April 26, 2022: Dr. Ken Cavallari on Dental Implants accompanied by Nobel Biocare
May 31, 2022: Jesse DeSanto from 3M presenting on Bioclear Composite System
June 28, 2022: Financial Advisor, Owen Van Syckle
July 25, 2022: Digital Smile Design Case presentation
Life after Dental School Series
This CE lecture, “Life after Dental School”, is a complimentary, two-part webinar series. During this series, you will have the opportunity to learn from experts on how to plan for and succeed in opening a dental practice.
Life after Dental School Series – Part 2
Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 6:30 PM
Opening your own dental practice does not come without its challenges. Not to mention, the idea of owning a business can be quite daunting.
Join us in this unique opportunity to learn from experts who can help you plan next steps and prepare you with necessary knowledge to succeed on your journey to opening a successful dental practice. This session will also offer the chance to learn from real dental professionals’ personal experiences.
Course Objectives: Upon successful completion of this program, the participant will be able to:
- Understand Pros and Cons of dental practice acquisition and startup.
- Learn next steps after an Associateship.
- Identify a reasonable marketing timeline and cost for opening a new dental practice.
- Learn practice naming and logo design principles to avoid expensive mistakes.
- Understand what branding and rebranding really means in dentistry.
- Learn how to evaluate website and SEO offers from marketing companies.
- Define industry standards of Business Operation Systems.
- Learn from other dental professional’s successes and mistakes (fellow practice owners sharing their experiences via recorded messages).
October 26, 2021 – Part 1 of Life after Dental School Series
6pm – 6:30pm – Peer Socialization
6:30pm -7:30pm – Webinar Presentation
7:30pm – 8pm – Q&A
Location: Inter-Chrome Dental Lab: The Form Training Center
Food and drinks will be served throughout the evening.